starting to get cold out there, time to get some low carb chili recipes going. just because its cold doesnt mean you have to eat crap.. low carb year round baby.
- 3lb ground beef .. can substitute 2lbs beef and 1lb of JimmyDean type sausage
- one chopped onion
- 2 cans of chopped or diced tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 1 can of chili beans
- optional: packet of taco seasoning mix, jalapenos
1. in wok, cook ground beef. drain liquid as it accumulates. when meat has just a little pink left, add the onions.