Eating Low Carb without spending a fortune. Simple Recipes that i eat
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Low Carb Bacon Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, rinsed
- pack of bacon
- can of cream of celery soup
- 1/4cup milk
- salt and pepper
1. in small bowl, combine the soup and the milk. add teaspoon pepper to soup mix. Preheat oven to 350
2. wrap the chicken breasts in 2-3 strips of bacon and place in baking dish.
3. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
4. Cover with tin foil and bake for 35 minutes. Then remove foil and bake additional 15minutes to brown the bacon.
5. when serving, spoon some of the soup over the chicken.. you will get about 5-6 carbs per breast because of the soup. experiment with other types of "cream of" soups.. top with some shredded cheese if you want.