another almost no carb chicken recipe:
- 4 chicken breast halves, rinsed, patted dry, and pounded flat
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs or equal amount of Parmesan cheese
- 1 packet of Ranch Salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
2. Spray a broiler pan with non-stick coating. i will be using a toaster oven for these two breasts. Preheat oven to 375.
3. Dip the chicken breasts into the sour cream , coating well. then into the crumb mixture, turning to coat well and put on broiler pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.. cut into thickest part to verify no pink.
4. Serve or tupperware.. you can also do this with chicken fingers but cut down on the bake time a bit.. if you use the Parmesan instead of the breadcrumbs it will be about 1-2 carbs per breast. salt/pepper to taste.
click -->Follow @Mark_Lexus to follow on twitter
this recipe in a google docs format for easy printing --> Oven Ranch Chicken