another really easy recipe to make and only a couple of carbs
- pack of chicken breasts, boneless, skinless - im using 4 breasts from this pack
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- italian dressing
- garlic pepper
- parsley - you can use fresh parsley..i still had some leftover in cupboard
2. pour 2 cups parmesan cheese, tablespoon garlic pepper, 3 tablespoons parsley into big tupperware or on shallow plate.
3. pour 1 cup italian dressing into another shallow container. Get a broiler pan ready and spray with Pam. Preheat oven to 350.
4. dip chicken into dressing to coat, then into parmesan mix to coat then put on the broiler pan.
Serve or tupperware. Pretty easy to make. The only carbs are from the dressing depending on what brand you get. Put the leftover parmesan mixture into tupperware to save for next time.
optional ingredients: add pepper or red pepper to mix to give it some kick. Also can make this with chicken tenderloins, cut back on back time though to not overcook.
This recipe in google docs format --->>> chicken recipe