Modified my Pizza recipe from years ago to be low carb.
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, --rinse and cut into small pieces
- 2 green peppers, chopped into small pieces
- can sliced mushrooms
- can sliced or chopped black olives
- low carb/ low sugar / "lite" BBQ sauce
- chili powder
- black pepper
- shredded cheese, Monterey Jack preferred
- optional : chopped onions, pizza style pepperoni slices, bacon pieces
3. Add one tablespoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon black pepper and 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, mix well, turn heat off.
4. Serve or tupperware, top with the shredded cheese.
5. This used to be a pizza recipe. so if you want to go that route. maybe its your cheat day.. buy a premade pizza crust, pour this finished chicken mixture on pizza crust and spread out, top with the shredded cheese and bake at 375 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
A serving of this BBQ chicken will have 2-3 carbs from the BBQ sauce depending what type you can find