for those of you that are fortunate that you can eat whatever you want and not put on fat or for the rest of us that are having a "cheat" meal... here is a tasty pizza recipe
- one large pizza crust
- half cup alfredo sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, rinsed, cooked and cut small
- 1 package bacon, cooked and cut small
- 1 cup or bag of mozzarella and chedder pizza cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic herb topping
1. Cook the chicken and bacon seperately.
2. Preheat oven to 400. spread the alfredo sauce over the pizza crust, then top with remaining ingredients.
3. bake for about 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
-all the carbs are coming from the crust of course so no reason you cant modify this and just mix all the stuff in a bowl minus the crust and have a tasty meal that way. Too easy.
google docs document
click --> https://twitter.com/Mark_Lexus to follow on twitter