Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth (im using the chicken broth granules)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese singles
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup onion chopped fine
- 4 cups or 1 bag broccoli flowerets , chopped into small pieces
1. combine chicken broth, water, half-and-half in wok and heat on medium, add torn up pieces of cheese. Use whisk to stir and keep cheese from sticking to bottom.
2. when cheese is melted, Add onion and pepper. Slowly add flour and stir with whisk so no lumps form. Bring to boil and then turn to low heat.
3. Add broccoli and simmer for 15minutes until soft. Stir occasionally