- one packet of instant onion soup mix
- 2lbs ground beef
- half an onion chopped fine
- 2 eggs
- 1/4cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano, basil or thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- half teaspoon salt
- low calorie / low carb BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375. Combine all ingredients except for BBQ sauce. Spray meatloaf pan with non-stick spray.
2. Put mixture into meatloaf pan and bake for 45 min
3. after 45 min, remove and spoon on the BBQ sauce to coat the top. bake additional 5min.
give you about 5-6 servings with about 6 carbs each mainly from the breadcrumbs.
this recipe in a google docs version for easy printing --> Meat Loaf recipe