modified this recipe to make it low carb:
- 2lbs ground beef
- Jar NoSugar Added Pasta Sauce
- can Chedder Cheese Soup
- one onion chopped small
- two green peppers chopped small
- one can sliced mushrooms
- chili powder, black pepper, salt
1. in wok, cook ground beef, drain off liquid as it accumulates.
2. when almost no pink is remaining, add the bell peppers and onions and cook additional 5-7minutes until vegetables are tender.
The soup has the carbs in it but this should make 6-7 servings so it will be about 5carbs per serving. The original recipe was to have included a can of black beans (lots of carbs) and at this point to bake at 375 for 15minutes with refrigerated biscuits tucked along edge of caserole dish (really high carbs).. so instead, just removed the items that will spike your insulin and make you fat.. too easy.