Low Carb Eating
Eating Low Carb without spending a fortune. Simple Recipes that i eat
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Low Carb Blue Cheese Meat Loaf with Buffalo Wing Sauce
for the Blue Cheese lovers
- 2 lbs ground beef
- one container blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- half an onion chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing sauce
- 1/4 cup Salsa
1. in large bowl, combine beef, onion, blue cheese, parsley, eggs, and bread crumbs, mix well. in seperate bowl combine the salsa and buffalo wing sauce.
2. preheat oven to 350, spray meatloaf pan with Pam, and put meat mixture in pan.
3. Bake for 50 min. , then remove and with spatula preslice into serving sizes.
4. Spoon the salsa mixture over the top of the meatloaf.
5. Bake for additional 15 minutes
6. Remove and put on plate to cool.. serve or tupperware. Will be about 3-4 carbs per serving.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest